Club Complaints Procedure
In the event that any member feels he or she has suffered
discriminations in any way, or that the club Policies, Rules
or Code of Conduct has been broken, should follow the procedures
1. They should report the matter to the Club Secretary
or another member of the Committee.
Your report should include:
• Details of what, when and where the occurrence took place.
• Any witness statements and names.
• Names of any others who have been treated in a similar
• Details of any former complaints made about the incident
date, when and too who made.
• A preference to a solution for the incident.
2. The Club’s Management Committee will sit for any hearings
that are requested.
3. The Club’s Management Committee will have the power
• Warn as to future conduct.
• Suspend from membership.
• Remove from membership
any persons found to have broken the Club’s Policies or
Codes of Conduct.